PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT IN GENERAL ORDER
Obtaining a residence permit in the general order, implies continuation of obtaining Russian citizenship in general order. Obtaining a residence permit in general order is a consequence, which is initially based on obtaining RVP (Temporary Resident Permit) in general order
Price of obtaining a residence permit in Russia for Moscow, Moscow region.
Last few years migration laws have undergone major changes. Many changes have occurred in the area of labor migration, but also the area of activity Russian migration service related for obtaining a residence permit. Several new grounds have appeared for obtaining this status, but the general procedure for obtaining a residence permit has also be in use.
Obtaining a residence permit in the general order - the basis for obtaining a residence permit in the general order, is obtained on the basis of the quota of the RVP (temporary residence permit).
It take about 4 months for obtaining and receiving resident permit in the general order.
* The residence permit is issued permanently (without regard to the validity period of your passport)
* Submitting of annual resident permit notifications is necessary
* Having resident permit your citizenship will be valid
Features of obtaining a residence permit in Russia in the general order
The main condition for obtaining a residence permit in the Russian Federation in the general order is the previously obtained Temporary Residence Permit (RVP). This process has some features in the process of obtaining:
* Submission of documents for residence permit in the general order is carried out not earlier than 8 months after receiving RVP.
* Receiving a residence permit in the general order, implies the submission of documents no later than 2.5 years after receiving the RVP. If your RVP is close to expire, you will have to reissue the temporary residence permit for submitting for permanent status.
* Deadline for documents submission of renewal of residence permit is 2 months.
When submitting documents for a residence permit in the general order, you must provide documents confirming your income, taking into account the minimum subsistence level of a foreign citizen. This document may be a certificate 2-NDFL from your work or your spouse place of work, or bank statement. With recent changes in the migration legislation of the Russian Federation, other profs of availability of funds may cause a lot of questions from representatives of migration service, so we recommend you to contact our lawyers before submitting forms, to clarify all the nuances.
Additional information for obtaining a residence permit in the general order
- PERMANENT RESIDENCY
- RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR NATIVE RUSSIAN SPEAKERS
- RESIDENCE FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS
- RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR A CHILD
- RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR PARENTS
- RESIDENCE PERMIT BY BIRTH
- RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM
- PERMANENT RESIDENCE EXTENSION
- DOCUMENTS FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT
- AFTER RECEIVING A RESIDENCE PERMIT
- RESIDENCE PERMIT ANNUAL NOTIFICATION
- PRICE FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
If you have any additional questions that are not answered on this page, you can get more information by phone
+7-495-9723011 or by e-mail to