What are the future actions of foreign citizen after receiving a residence permit in Moscow? What the other procedures needed after receiving a residence permit?
Residence permit is a long and difficult stage, passing which can be decided that all the procedural steps have ended. But after receiving a residence permit, still need to take a note of some points, which should to remind every foreigner who received a residence permit.
* After receiving a residence permit in Russia must be registered within 7 days at the place of stay. Upon receipt of a * * * Residence Permit, the registration is considered permanent, but depends on the validity period of the Residence Permit when extending the Residence Permit, the registration is extended, upon cancellation - is canceled).
* After registration of the residence permit in Russia, when changing the passport, no changes are made to the document.
* After receiving a residence permit in Russia, citizens of non-CIS countries do not need to apply for an enter visa. When crossing the border it is necessary to have a residence permit and a passport. The migration card is issued automatically.
*After a residence permit has been issued, a foreign citizen has the right to work without a work permit or patent, as well as in the case of obtaining a residence permit.
* After obtaining a residence permit in Russia, a foreign citizen has the right to work in all regions of Russian Federation (the place of obtaining a residence permit does not matter).
* After receiving a residence permit, the foreign citizen has the right to be registered in any place, on all territory of Russia.
* Once a residence permit has been issued, the foreign citizen will have a rights for social services.
* A foreign citizen holding a Residence Permit has the right to open a status of an "Independent Entrepreneur" (IE).
* After registration of the Residence Permit, the foreign citizen is NOT subject to the call for service in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
* After receiving a residence permit, the foreign citizen has the right to vote in local government bodies, as well as the right to participate in a local referendum.
* Once you have received your residence permit, you must bear in mind that you can renew this status 2 months in advance.
* If the residence permit has expired, it is not possible to renew/reinstate the residence permit.
* After a residence permit has been issued in Russia, a foreigner must know that if he or she has been absent from Russia for more than 6 months, his or her residence permit may be revoked.
* After receiving a residence permit, it is necessary to annually notify the migration service authorities of your residence in Russian Federation.
* In case of cancellation of the residence permit, the foreign citizen must leave the territory of the Russian Federation for at least 15 days. After annulment, the residence permit cannot be restored.
* After receiving a residence permit, a foreign citizen has the right to move and work throughout the territory of Russian Federation, except in closed areas where additional permission is required.
* The process of obtaining a Residence permit in Russia takes about 4 months from the date of submission.
* After obtaining a residence permit (residence permit), a foreign citizen acquires much more rights than he or she had under RVP (temporary residence permit).
* This information does not apply to foreign nationals who have obtained a residence permit on the basis of the VKS (Highly Qualified Specialists)
Additional information for obtaining a residence permit
- PERMANENT RESIDENCY
- RESIDENCE PERMIT IN GENERAL ORDER
- RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR NATIVE RUSSIAN SPEAKERS
- RESIDENCE FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS
- RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR A CHILD
- RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM
- PERMANENT RESIDENCE EXTENSION
- DOCUMENTS FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT
- AFTER RECEIVING A RESIDENCE PERMIT
- RESIDENCE PERMIT ANNUAL NOTIFICATION